Cameron Hotels is a boutique hotel that offers a unique lodging environment for tourist and business travellers to Ile-Ife.
Cameron provides clean, spacious and well-maintained rooms couple with excellent hotel services that are competitively priced.
The hotel offers a comforting and relaxing environment as well as a variety of business options.
At Cameron Hotels, conferences, board meetings and team building functions can be arranged and catered for in a variety of luxurious, easily configurable venues.
Cameron Hotels is perfectly located close to numerous city’s attractions and landmarks such as Obafemi Awolowo University, royal palace and Sabo junction.
The hotel rooms are all en-suite and they are stylishly decorated. The rooms features facilities which include LCD TV, individually controlled air conditioner, in-room safe etc.
- Stylishly decorated rooms that are all en-suite
- Controlled air conditioning for each room
- Flat screen televisions with cable TV
- Mini refrigerators
- Make-up mirrors and bathrobes
- Working office desk area
- Internet access
Restaurant & Bar
Cameron Hotels restaurant offers great quality local and foreign food; no one does it better here in Ile-Ife.
The restaurant and bar quality services can only be compared to what is obtainable in hotels in major cities.
The hotel’s outdoor bar and swimming pool offers excellent outdoor relaxing environment.
- Restaurant and bar
- 24hrs room services
- Internet Access
- Conference facilities
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Indoor water fountain
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TVs
- Parking space
- Swimming pool
- Business centre
- Adequate security
- Outdoor bar area
Chief T.O. Oloyede’s Layout,
Across from Ajanaku Estate,
Off Ife-Ibadan Road, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Tel: +234 (0) 803 558 4532
- Oluminrin Waterfalls, Erin-Ijesha
- Ooni’s Palace Enuwa, Ile-Ife
- Osogbo arts & metal works
- Nike Centre for Arts & Culture
- Ife Museum, Enuwa Square, Ile-Ife
- Ataoja’s Palace, Osogbo
- Oranmiyan Staff (Opa Oranmiyan)
- Osun Osogbo cultural festival
- African Heritage Gallery, Osogbo
- Osogbo museum of arts
- Okonfo Rao Kawawa
- Suzanne Wenger’s House and Centre
- Genesis Gallery, Osogbo
- MicCom Golf Hotels and Resort, Ada
- The Mbari-Mbayo Heritage