ComeToNigeria Magazine (CTN MAGAZINE) Subscription
The idea of COMETONIGERIA.COM and COMETONIGERIA MAGAZINE is to allow the whole world to rediscover the abundant wealth of opportunities in Nigeria and to encourage tourism and its potential role as a major instrument for socio-economic development.
We believe that by doing this, we will be able to open windows of opportunity not only for the locals but also for the tourists for interaction and cultural exchange.
Nigeria as a country is the most populous country in Africa and the eighth-most populous country in the world with a population of over 140 million.
About COMETONIGERIA MAGAZINE
Tourism is relatively a budding enterprise in Nigeria but owing to Nigeria’s potential, it has undergone a gradual but progressive evolution in the past three decades.
COMETONIGERIA MAGAZINE comes out quarterly and each edition of the magazine features interesting places to visit in Nigeria and touches on other related topics such as infrastructural development, where to stay, the latest travel news, and many more.
The current edition features articles on:
– Nigeria Spectacular Festivals: Very rich, colourful, and entertaining
– Davido – The rise of a music star
– Hot Issue – Business and Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
– Famous firsts and Inspirational Nigerians
– Restaurants and Nigerian cuisine, Music of Nigeria, Fashion, and many more.
Terms & conditions
By subscribing to CTN MAGAZINE, you have agreed to:
1. Buy a yearly CTN MAGAZINE subscription – 4 Issues
2. Enjoy exclusive subscriber benefits such as the latest news updates, a free quarterly copy of CTN MAGAZINE to be delivered to your doorstep and many other benefits to be announced soon.
3. Gain unlimited access to all the hidden features and articles on cometonigeria.com as well as the digital edition of the magazine.
cometonigeria Magazine Subscription prices
|For subscribers in United Kingdom and Ireland: £22.00|
|For subscribers in Middle East and Arab World: £40.00||
|For subscribers in Asia: £48.00|
|For subscribers in S. America and the Caribbean: £48.00|
|For subscribers in United States and Canada: £40.00|
|For subscribers in Europe: £35.00|
|For subscribers in Africa: £48.00|
Please do make sure your subscription is appropriately done based on your location because we will not approve your subscription if you failed to make the right choice that applies to your geographic location.
Available postage method
Available postal and delivery services
DONATIONS TO HELP US GROW WILL BE WELL APPRECIATED.
YOU CAN DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL BY CLICKING ON PAYPAL DONATE ICON
BELOW OR YOU CAN EQUALLY SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO